Pageviews past week

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Negro Please

For those of you who don't know who Michael Steele is, he's the first black head of the Republican National Committee. But not even Carlton Banks stooped this low for the Republican Party. When I first heard that a black man was the head of the GOP, I tried not to write it off as another Uncle Tom shucking and jiving fo’ massah. I tried to think positive; maybe this “brother” will be able to bring diversity to the group and change the way the GOP think about black people. Maybe he’ll show the younger generation that they don’t have to vote Democrat just because they are black. Damn, was I wrong about this guy. This is the house slave that told the master when the field slaves were taking a break instead of working. I didn’t even know such coonery existed on a high level like this. It’s bad enough we have the kings of all coons, Soulja Boy and Plies, lurking at every corner, but aren’t people with law degrees supposed to be smarter than them. I somewhat respected the dude for having the balls to stand up for affirmative action despite being the RNC chairman. I almost felt sorry for him when I read that, during a debate, a gang of Oreo cookies that were handed out as a snack, somehow had found their way over to his desk and had been rolled at his feet during the debate (true story). Not anymore. Not after watching this video.

http://wonkette.com/409846/michael-steele-to-woo-black-people-with-certain-food-items.

Now again, for the lazy people who don’t watch the video, I will sum this up. A blogger asks Michael Steele how he plans to get more of a diverse population in the Republican Party. He answers that he’ll just ask them to come out as they already have and continue to invite them. Some fool in the background then yells “I’ll bring the collard greens.” Instead of ignoring the dude or hitting him with a witty comeback, Steele replies, “I’ll bring the fried chicken and potato salad.” Nigga what? You disloyal, fool ass, bitch-made punk. I had to stop the video after that, so I didn’t see if he went into a tap dance rendition towards the end or not. He should be sharp enough to know when he is being ridiculed. For God’s sake he’s a black Republican. He’s probably heard more “nigger” jokes and “chitlin” jokes than anybody I’ve ever known. I’m not saying to go Ike Turner and whoop the dude’s ass, but got damn, have some kind of a backbone. Maybe if we could go back and put O-Dog and A-Wax next to him so they could gas him up to get his revenge like they did Cain in Menace II Society. “Say Mike, you akkin, like a real bitch right now.”

Somebody tell Uncle Ruckus (from the boondock’s) that this is not how you handle a heckler. If this was the 60’s he would be the only black person to bring a noose to his own hanging. Don’t want the white man to do any extra work now do we? Michael Steele, you receive the epic fail of the day. Mark ass buster!

No comments:

Post a Comment