Pageviews past week

Monday, December 7, 2009

Is That Yo Chick?

Anybody out there known to be a jealous boyfriend/girlfriend? You probably won’t admit it and that’s ok. Does anybody have a jealous significant other? I don’t necessarily have a problem with people getting a little jealous when their boyfriend/girlfriend gets a little too close for comfort with someone else that isn’t him/her. It’s only natural. What I do have a problem with is people who are rediculously jealous as well as insecure in their relationship. People would be doing themselves a huge favor if they stopped stressing themselves out over what the other person is doing. I’m not saying you shouldn’t care what the other person is doing, I’m saying there isn’t anything you can do about what the other person is doing. To everyone out there in Facebookland and across the globe read this carefully: If your man/woman wants to cheat on you, there is absolutely NOTHING that you can do about it.
There are generally two situations that piss me off whenever I see them; rather it be on tv or in real life.

The first happens something like this when me and my boys decide to hit downtown. Why is it that whenever some guy sees us walking towards him and his girl he immediately looks at his girl, looks at us, and then graps his girl’s hand and moves to the other side of the walk way or to another part of the club? Stop handcuffing dude. Don’t get mad at one of us because your girl was peeping. And don’t try to act hard and front of your girl either, cuz I’m the only skinny one in my crew. Everybody else looks like they got their master’s degree from Gold’s Gym. We will whoop the shit outta you and take ya girl behing the alley of Speakeasy and have our way. I’m just playin…but I’m sayin. The point I’m trying to make is there is no reason for you to be mad. Not at me anyway. You’d be better off checking your girl and going upside her head. Besides, I’m not gonna holla at her…well not in front of you anyway. Now as soon as you go to the bathroom, I might step to her at the bar. But you’re in the bathroom and there ain’t a damn thing you can do about it. So stop with the insecurities. If something did happen with your girl and another dude, you won’t find out about it anyway. And worrying about what or who she does all day when you’re not around will eat you alive. You can’t watch her 24/7. And if you happen to have an attractive girlfriend, you have to know that dudes try to get at her all day everyday.

(NOTE: All men probably seem to think that their significant other is attractive. Unfortunately several men are sadly mistaken. For those of you guys out there you can relax, you have nothing to worry about here. Unless of course your girl is a hoe. I’m just playin…but I’m sayin)

The second situation that I happen to see a lot is when a person sees their boyfriend/girlfriend talking to somebody else that they don’t know and they immediately get jealous. If your girl/guy happens to be getting a little too flirtatious, it’s perfectly ok to let it be known that you plan on kick the shit out him/her as soon as you get home. But never, ever, under any circumstances try to check the other person. The first reason being that you don’t know them and they just might kick your ass. The second reason being, it’s not their fault that your significant other wants to talk to them. If you happen to go out and you see you girl/guy getting a little too close to someone else, then do the same thing with someone else but take it up a notch or two. See how much they like it on the other end and I guarantee you they’ll think twice about it the next time. You may even end up getting laid out of the whole ordeal. Not saying I condone that…but I’m sayin.

With that being said, the basic premise I’m trying to get to is that if you’re gonna be with somebody, you gotta learn to trust them. If you can’t do that, then you might as well break up now because you will never be happy with that person. If you do what you’re supposed to do you shouldn’t have anything to worry about. And if your boyfriend/girlfriend still ends up sneaking around, well then that just wasn’t the one for you. It’s not the end of the world. On to the next one. Yeah it may hurt you, but don’t get mad. Get even. Sleep with his/her closest friends as revenge. I’m just playin…but I’m sayin.

2 comments:

  1. So true! I hate when girls/guys get mad at the person who is talking to their significant other when they are the single one, your significant other is the one who is at fault. The single person may not know the situation right off top, but your boy/girlfriend does so let them know whats up. & i agree chill the f*** out with the jealousy. If you are that insecure you need to work on yourself before you try to get into a relationship with anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THINK THAT A RELATIONSHIP IS A TWO-WAY STREET. NOT ONLY DO BOTH SIGNIFICANT OTHERS HAVE TO MAKE EACH OTHER FEEL COMFORTABLE IN THE RELATIONSHIP, BUT THERE IS ALSO A LEVEL OF RESPECT THAT EACH PARTY HAS TO MAINTAIN. I'M NOT ABOUT TO BE WALKING DOWN THE STREET AND THEN SOME CHICK PASS AND THEN MY MAN BREAKS HIS NECK TO LOOK AT HER. THAT'S COMPLETE DISRESPECT. IT'S NOT ABOUT ME BEING INSECURE (BECAUSE 10 TIMES OUT OF 10 I LOOK BETTER THAN THAT HOE ANYWAY), IT'S ABOUT RESPECT.

    NOW, I'M NOT SAYING THAT THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH A LITTLE LOOK EVERY NOW AND AGAIN...JUST DON'T TAKE IT OVERBOARD.

    AND I DO AGREE, IF A PERSON WANTS TO CHEAT THEN THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

    ReplyDelete