Pageviews past week

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Common Interests


You know what really grinds my gears? When a woman says that men are only interested in one thing. Is it true most of the time? Yeah probably. Here’s the problem I have with it though. It’s usually the women who’ve had that one thing taken from them from some guy (after which he drops her) that are yelling it from the mountain tops. And then other women start to believe it, and it messes it up for the rest of us. Well you know what I think? No, all guys are not only interested in one thing. It could be that the guy you’re talking to is only interested in one thing because you offer nothing else to interest him. If you have the conversation skills of a 5th grader, but you still look like Melyssa Ford, of course I still wanna have sex with you. But what else am I supposed to do with you?

So consider this a PSA, ladies. Step your personality game up. And if the guy still only wants that one thing from you…oh well. I tried to help. My job here is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment