Pageviews past week

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

You Really Don't Wanna Know

Last week I made it a point to give my little brother some advice to help him navigate through some of the women he is most certain to come across at some point in time. This week it’s important that I offer a piece of advice that everybody should follow when dealing with the opposite sex, but, unfortunately they think that they can handle the consequences of ignoring it and they end up with hurt feelings. Unless the matter is critical, never ask a question to which you don’t want to know the answer. Why anybody would willingly ask a question like this continues to boggle my mind, especially if it’s something minor. The worst part is when someone asks you one of these questions, and they get mad at you for answering it honestly. So I’ve decided to break this week’s post up into two sections; one for the guys and one for the girls. I know they say ladies first, but as a member of the HoH movement that doesn’t apply to me. So today I’d like to talk to the fellas about things you just shouldn’t want to know about the woman in your life.

I know there are some things that I just don’t care to know about a woman; specifically the exact amount of guys she’s been with. Chances are she’s gonna lie about this number anyway. Like I’ve said before, if a woman isn’t a known slut and has no STD’s then we’re good to go. The reason for this is because I’d hate to meet a woman who has already swept me off my feet, and then I do something stupid like ask her, “Exactly how many guys have you been with?” What’s the point? See, I have a theory about every woman over the age of 23. Someone(s) already landed on Plymouth Rock before you did. Everything that she does for you in bed, she learned from some other guy. I know that’s crushing to a lot of the male egos here, but it’s true. And the sooner we realize this, the sooner we can stop fooling ourselves into fantasizing about this pure and clean young lady that we hope to find and marry. Unless you want to walk the halls at your nearest high school, chances are she doesn’t exist in your world.

Also, it’s probably wise not to ask a woman if she came or not when you had sex. Women generally know when a man comes because it happens 99% of the time. Probably not so for all women. I don’t know because I’ll never ask. Is it something that men would like to know for sure? Yeah, I guess, but ignorance is bliss. If she says yes every time, you’ll wonder if she’s just saying so to protect your ego. If she says no, then you’ll go paranoid. If she seems to enjoy having sex with you and will initiate intercourse, chances are you’re good. If you have to damn near bribe her to get in bed, chances are you share that girl.

Another question to never ask a woman is whether or not it’s that “time of the month”. Just don’t do it. It won’t end well. Just assume that it is and leave her alone.

The central theme here is to not ask questions where the answer is better left unsaid and everyone is seemingly happier for it. It makes life easier and will keep the male ego intact. Good day, gents.

No comments:

Post a Comment