Pageviews past week

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Welcome to My Shoe Bag

Good morning, afternoon, and evening

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to My Shoe Bag. First and foremost, if political correctness is a favorite pastime of yours, this would be a good time to exit the room. People do a lot of dumb shit, so we figured it’s about time for someone to call out the ridiculousness of any and all current events going on. It’s important to say what you really feel and what the rest of America is afraid to say. For example, most people are shocked that Chris Brown was involved in an alleged assault against Rihanna. We at My Shoe Bag feel that if your significant other randomly pops up with some shit on her lip that has some shit on its lip, a man reserves the right to go upside her head like a New Era fitted. In no way, shape, or form is domestic abuse a laughing matter, but let’s be real. I’ll be damned if my girl walks around with one of T.I.’s lip sores and has me looking like a damn fool.

Let me get back to the subject at hand. We just wanted to bring people a source of entertainment and a hefty dose of reality free of any bullshit. No one is safe and nothing is off limits. Politics, religion, sports, entertainment, sex, and most importantly, racism will all be the subjects that will feel the brunt force of our farce. I could care less if you are fat, a minority, or handicapped; just know that if you happen to fall into all three categories, it is very possible that you will not approve of what we might (most likely what we will) say about you.

So, in short, we promise to do the following: Keep it 100% real at any and all times, never sugarcoat anything to spare anyone’s feelings, and lastly, to try our hardest to offend you.

Thank you, and welcome to My Shoe Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment